TERMS & CONDITIONS
Bahamas or Mexico 4 Night Cruise
for Four with Airfare
Four Night Cruise for up to Two Adults and Two Children
The certificate is valid for round-trip airfare and a four-night cruise for up to two adults and up to two children to Mexico or the Bahamas. Staterooms generally used are Interior Category
1. Adult travelers must be over the age of 21 and child travelers must be under the age of 18 at the time of travel. Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during travel.
2. To register, you must fill out the certificate completely and return it to the address provided along with the required $50 per person fully refundable deposit to guarantee space availability. The deposit payment must be in the form of cashier's check, money order or personal check and must be received with the certificate within 120 days from date of issue. Please keep a copy for your records. A tax deposit invoice will be issued upon receipt of your fully completed certificate. The $50 per person fully refundable deposit will be refunded to you by check along with your travel package.
3. Upon registration, you will receive a tax deposit invoice that you must return along with the required $196 per person tax deposit in the form of cashier's check, money order or personal check. Minimum double occupancy is required. If your tax deposit exceeds the actual amount of taxes and fees any unused portion of your deposit will be refunded to you by check along with your travel package. Government-imposed taxes and fees will not exceed $196 per person.
4. Upon receipt of your invoice and reservation deposit, you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll-free number to call to make your reservations. All travel must be completed within one year of the reservation letter issue date.
5. All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number provided on your reservation letter. You must provide three departure dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. Your departure dates must be before your expiration date and not during weeks with major US holidays including Christmas, New Years, Independence Day, Labor Day, Presidents Day and Thanksgiving. Peak season dates may have limited or no availability. We recommend you call at least seven months before your expiration date. If you follow these simple rules about making your reservation, we guarantee that one of your three departure dates will be granted.
6. After you request your departure dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned departure date. Your departure date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once a requested departure date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
7. Government-imposed taxes and fees (approx. $175 to $196 per person) are the sole responsibility of the travelers and will be deducted from your tax deposit. Taxes and fees include but are not limited to: Airline Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Local Passenger Facility Charges, Cruise Taxes, Port Charges, Fuel Surcharges and other cruise line imposed surcharges. Travelers are responsible for ground transportation, accommodations or any incidental expenses such as baggage fees, phone calls, gratuities, meals or entertainment that is not included during the cruise. You are responsible for all onboard purchases and some onboard fee-based activities such as spa treatments and shore excursions.
8. The certificate is valid for International travel. Travelers are responsible for meeting all requirements of domestic and foreign customs and/or immigration and naturalization. A passport may be required for travel, visit http:fjtravel.state.gov for more information. Mexico Cruise departs from Long Beach, CA and includes stops in Catalina and Ensenada. Bahamas Cruise departs from Port Canaveral, FL and includes stops in Freeport and Nassau.
9. Round-trip air transportation must originate from these cities: Dallas, Houston (IAH or Hou as assigned by CBE) or San Antonio.
10. Flights arrive into LAX for Mexico and Orlando for Bahamas. Specific flights are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE. Flights may involve stopovers, layovers and/or changes of plane. Flights will arrive no more than 24 hours prior to your cruise embarkation time and flights will depart no more than 24 hours after your cruise debarkation time. Travelers are responsible for accommodations during the period between the flights and cruise if necessary.
11. Until CBE purchases your airline tickets and/or cruise you may cancel and receive a full refund of all monies paid. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Your travel package including airline itinerary and sailing documents will be mailed to you at least 10 days before your departure date. Failure to update changes to your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your airline tickets and/or itinerary,as well as the return of your $50 per person fully refundable deposit
12. The certificate is nontransferable, is void where prohibited by law, may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion, and is invalid if sold or bartered. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with the certificate.
13. The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
14. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any transportation, accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, equipment breakdowns and/or defects, cancellations and/or delays, changes of itineraries, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism and/or acts of war.
15. Both adult travelers must sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90-minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card. Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/prerecorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing email@example.com, which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org, which may take up to 30 days to process.