TERMS & CONDITIONS
Roundtrip Airfare for 2 & Two Nights Accommodations
1. In order to be valid, all forms must be filled out completely, correctly, and legibly, or they will be returned.
2. You must choose a Monday, Tuesday, or Wednesday departure date.
3. All travel must be completed prior to the expiration date printed on the front of this certificate.
4. Departures are from Los Angeles. All flights arrive in Reno. Transportation to Lake Tahoe from Reno is not included and is the sole responsibility of the traveler(s). Every effort will be made to assign the most convenient airport based on your address.
5. All reservations are subject to availability and are restricted to specific flights, dates of travel, and accommodations. A minimum 60-day advance notice is required for all reservation requests. Most flights depart between 3pm and 10pm and return between 6am and 1pm. No travel will be permitted within 7 calendar days of a holiday, peak period, or major convention (Martin Luther King Day, President's Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, Independence Day, Spring Break, and all major conventions). Actual itineraries are available approximately 7 to 10 days prior to departure. Accommodations are at standard tourist class economy properties.
6. All taxes pertaining to this trip (Federal Excise Tax, Federal Security Tax, Federal Tax, Segment Tax, Local Passenger Facility Charges, State Tax, City Sales Tax and Lodging taxes, etc…) are the sole responsibility of the traveler(s). All taxes will be payable by deposit upon confirmation of travel date.
7. Both passengers traveling must be at least 21 years of age. This offer is invalid if sold, bartered, exchanged or transferred to another party.
8. All travel must be arranged by mail through CBE. If you require additional information, please write to: CBE Promotional Travel Services, P.O. Box 4399, Woodland Hills, Ca 91365-4399.
9. If you desire additional nights, alternate accommodations, or other services not specifically included in this offer, they may be made available to you (at an additional cost) after your travel date is confirmed and your tax deposit has been received.
10. This offer is void where prohibited by law and may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise are valid in conjunction with this offer.
11. This offer is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as two or more passengers traveling together using multiple certificates.
12. Both passengers must completely fill out and sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing , which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing , which may take up to 30 days to process.