TERMS & CONDITIONS
Texas Local Adventure
Two Night Accommodations to Choice of San Antonio, Austin, Houston,
Galveston, Shreveport, Lake Charles or New Orleans.
1. To register, you must fill out the certificate completely and return it to the address indicated with the required $80 USD Reservation Deposit prior to the registration deadline. The $80 USD Reservation Deposit must be paid by Money Order or Cashier's Check. Only original certificates will be honored. We recommend you retain a photocopy for your records.
2. The certificate is valid for up to four passes to the Schlitterbahn Waterpark and either two nights midweek accommodations or one-night weekend accommodations in your choice of Corpus Christi, Galveston, New Braunfels or Kansas City. Waterpark tickets are not redeemable tor cash.
3. The certificate holder must be 21 years of age or older. The certificate is invalid if sold or bartered, and is nontransferable. The certificate is only valid for the certificate holder named on the certificate.
4. Upon registration, you will be sent a reservation letter with a toll-free telephone number to request your arrival dates. The reservation letter will be sent within 24 weeks of registration. The reservation letter will have an expiration date one year from the date it is printed.
5. You must provide 3 arrival dates at least 60 days in advance of your first date and 30 days between subsequent dates. Weekend and summer availability may be limited. All reservations are subject to availability. Generally, there is no availability during major holidays and special events. All travel must be completed prior to the expiration date printed on your reservation letter.
6. Specific accommodations are subject to availability and will be assigned by CBE.
7. The certificate does not include transportation, taxes, transfers, meals, gratuities, service fees, hotel security fees or hotel surcharges. Hotel/motel may require a credit card imprint upon check-in to cover incidental expenses.
8. All reservations must be made by calling the toll-free telephone number on your reservation letter. After you request your dates you will receive a confirmation letter within 30 days with your assigned arrival date. Your assigned arrival date will not be deemed confirmed unless CBE receives your signed confirmation letter prior to the deadline (printed on the confirmation letter). Once an arrival date is assigned no changes or reschedules are allowed.
9. Taxes and hotel fees are the sole responsibility of the certificate holder and will be deducted from your reservation deposit. Taxes and hotel fees are approximately $20 to $40 per night. Taxes and hotel fees will not exceed $80. Excess reservation deposit, if any, will be refunded prior to your arrival date.
10. Until CBE purchases your accommodations, you may cancel and receive a full refund of your Reservation Deposit. A personal CBE travel representative will contact you by phone to finalize the details of your trip before purchases are made. Failure to update your address and telephone numbers will prevent your receipt of your hotel documents and waterpark tickets, as well as the return of your Reservation Deposit.
11. The certificate is void where prohibited by law and may not be combined with any other discount or special promotion. No other representations, oral or otherwise, are valid in conjunction with the certificate.
12. The certificate is not valid for group travel. Group travel is defined as more than two persons using multiple certificates.
13. CBE is not responsible for any accident, injury, theft, property damage or personal loss in connection with any accommodations or other travel services arranged in the fulfillment of the certificate which result either directly or indirectly from any occurrence, including but not limited to, strikes, inclement weather, theft, terrorism, and/or acts of war.
14. Certificate Holder must sign the certificate.
Details of Participation: We are delighted to provide anyone with a Discovery Preview of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. However, to receive a gift you MUST meet the following qualifications: 1) Guests must have a combined annual income of at least $60,000 or more per year. 2) The head of household must be between 25 & 75 years of age. 3) If married, engaged or involved in an alternative lifestyle relationship, both partners must attend the 90 minute sales presentation. 4) You must not have previewed the Global Exchange Vacation Club within the previous 12 months or be an existing owner of the Global Exchange Vacation Club. 5) Employees of Global Exchange Vacation Club or it's affiliated subsidiaries, or immediate family members of anyone employed by any of Global Exchange Vacation Club entities are ineligible for this promotion. 6) Due to the value of this promotion, you must present two forms of identification: a valid ID and a major credit card.Please note: children under 10 years of age are not allowed on tour and we are unable to allow pets (other than guide animals) in our showroom. You are under no obligation to purchase a Vacation Ownership Membership in order to receive your gift. A confirmed reservation for a specific date and time is required. Offer expires 30 days from date of postmark on envelope. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Global Exchange Vacation Club offer. One gift only per family, group or vehicle. Developed by Global Exchange Development Corp (GEDC), whose business is the sale of vacation ownership. Principal place of business is 27405 Puerta Real #100, Mission Viejo, CA 92691.
We/I consent to being contacted by Resort Vacations, Inc., its affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, or agents (together, "RVI"), for marketing and other purposes via texts and calls (text/data and other charges may apply), using an automated telephone dialing system and artificial/pre-recorded voice, at my current or future wireless numbers. I may opt out of future texts and calls from RVI by e-mailing , which may take up to 30 days to process. Further, we/I authorize RVI to use/transfer/share with third parties my personal information for marketing, consumer reporting, and promotional purposes. I may opt out of future transfers of my information by RVI by e-mailing , which may take up to 30 days to process.